SICK FUND FOR THE BUILDING BARGAINING COUNCIL NORTH AND WEST BOLAND
- Emloyees are eligible for 30 days sick leave in a cycle of 3 years. The current cycle is from 1 November 2015 tot 31 Oktober 2018.
- A new employee is eligible for 1 day sick leave for every 26 days they have worked and will be transferred to the 30 days cycle after 6 months (24 weeks = 120 benefit stamps).
- Employees are eligible for 3 days family responsibility leave per year (from January to December). New employees need to be in service for 4 months before they can qualify for family responsibility leave. An employee may take a further 7 days unpaid leave (in consultation with the employer).
- The sick fund does not cover sick leave due to the following:
- Maternity leave
- Alcohol abuse
- Drug abuse
- Injury on duty (To be declared to the Employer and Department of Labour immediately)
- Please note:
- All sick fund claim forms should be attached with medical certificates, proof of clinic/hospital/doctor visits.
- Medical certificates, proof of clinic/hospital/doctor visits where corrections are made without the doctor’s/nurse’s signature, will not be accepted.
- Nicknames on medical certificates, proof of clinic/hospital/doctor visits, will not be accepted.
Family responsibility leave with regards to Illness/Death: A sworn affidavit needed to confirm relationship with patient/deceased, as well as confirmation of dates of leave taken.
Download Sick Pay Fund Claim Form in pdf format below:
|SIEKEFONDS EISVORM 2019||79 kb|
|SICKPAY FORM 2019||79 kb|